YOUTUBE IRL & VIRTUAL Aviation Project

Hi everyone, I’m Alex, a guy whos a member of Vatsim and ATC Community at the American VATUSA division and also a pilot, in real life I’m studying for an American Cargo Airline (Atlas Air) and I will officially leave around September for the United States (Florida/Indianapolis) for this. I’m here to make this POST later have OBTAINED PERMISSION from the VATSIM STAFF as I would like to look for people if possible from this sector for a project to create multimedia content that is different from the usual and innovative.

:loudspeaker:STEP BY STEP I’M GOIGN TO EXPLAIN ALL:
:small_orange_diamond: -1 The project is about aviation and the deepest sector of aviation that usually people dont care really about, for example navigation system, procedures, sops, ops, flight phases etc. etc.
:small_orange_diamond: -2 This channel youtube will be based on video with images and videos as background and no faces in the video but just our voice as an explanation of the video (like all the aviation channels), for all videos before we should do a “briefing plan” with all the step to build the video and the topics etc. etc. like a normal professional presentation
:small_orange_diamond: -3 The Main language will be English
:small_orange_diamond: -4 For now the group we are (the names will not be given for privacy but you will know them later if you ever want to join this project):

• // // (Ex Global5000 private jet pilot and now flight instructor) "hes very busy so he will be in the backgroudn to help us just when we need a very important help
  • // // An USA Artcc member and also ppl pilot IRL under training
  • // // She will think about Graphic Design Part
  • // // an Indian Guy in Aviation Sector
  • // // a PPL Pilot studying now for ATPL

:small_orange_diamond: -5 Of Course the Channel will be sponsorized by my Instagram main blog aviation page where i Post a lot of things about aviation and my IRL Training and Experience onboard Boeing777F and 747F and and much more in the world of aviation (I don’t write my nickname to avoid spam as agreed with the Vatsim STAFF), and by many of my aviation friends and also by an aviation influencers friends of mine for a sponsor and i’ll pay by myself the google sponsor on Youtube and etc.
:small_orange_diamond: -6 We have already the first project for the first video almost ready
:small_orange_diamond: -7 I’ll do also for the channel also many videos in IRL on planes because i think the people loves very much these type of videos in IRL

So this Channel will covers many aspects of aviation both IRL and VIRTUAL and Iam searching a People to do that better as we can :cowboy_hat_face:
:loudspeaker: Just Contact Me in DM or Send a message if you are Really Interested :loudspeaker:

Thanks the staff who managed and approved my request

Alex think what different /better you will do from similar projects that may already exist. For sure, good English should be one of the targets.

1 Like