VRC Multiple Monitor Issue with Saved Profiles

An old thread from 2019 was found on the closed forums that related to my symptoms, but the suggestions given there didn’t help my situation so I figured I’d open a new thread:
My configuration is an Alienware laptop connected to an external monitor via HDMI cable. The laptop is running at 2560 x 1440 with scaling at 100% and a Windows ID of (monitor) 1. The external monitor is running at 1920 x 1080 also with scaling at 100% and has a Windows ID of (monitor) 2.
The symptoms are that VRC runs fine as long as I save a profile when all VRC components are on the laptop monitor - monitor 1. If, however, I save a profile when one or more components are located on monitor 2, the file saves without error but trying to subsequently load that profile closes all VRC screens as well as closes the VRC icon in the taskbar. VRC.exe is still running according to Windows’ Task Manager. You won’t be able to do anything else with VRC until you End Task on the VRC.exe app running in Task Manager.

I obviously can save the profile when all components are on monitor 1, then drag what I prefer over to monitor 2. Being the lazy twerp that I am, I’d like it if the profiles could be be saved with my window locations already in their desired spot. Any ideas?