Vpilot problem cant use it

Good Morning I am trying ti connect vpilot to my FSX since yesterday with my old computer using windows 7 ( I know lol waiting for my new computer) anyway the system say I have a desuet version of vpilot even if I download the new one. So I erased it again THEN error with sim connect :frowning: .
I am a bit lost now lol.
Thanks pilots.
Merry christmas

Hi Richard,
Directly from the official vpilot website if can help โ†’

System Requirements

• Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
  • Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
  • 100 MB free disk space on the drive where application data and user documents are stored (usually C:)
  • One of the following flight simulators:
    • Microsoft Flight Simulator X with Acceleration or Service Pack 2
    • Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition
    • Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (tested with versions 1.4 through 5.0)
    • Microsoft Flight Simulator (as released in 2020)

Installation

After you download vPilot, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation. By default, vPilot is installed into the local application data folder (similar to Google Chrome) so that there can be no file permission problems. If you change the installation folder, be sure to specify a folder that does not need administrator privileges in order for vPilot to be able to write its configuration file.

When the installation is complete, you will have the option of launching vPilot.

Hope this will help you,
Alex
Merry Christmas to you Sir

thank you so much for your answer Alex but no dont work .
First I cant double click on the installer because it open right away and ask me where I want it. My disk is cut in 2 C: and G: I tried to put it in G: but I still have the message
ERROR DOWNLOADING SIMCONNECT CLIENT LIBRARY :frowning: i am a bit confuse

Try to put it in Disk C, maybe he requires to be in a main disk of the pc (I mean, the disk where you have all the programs and programs x86).

Thats what I get
Invalid client version :slight_smile:
Thanks for your patience

Iโ€™m sorry, I dont know what else to suggest to you, the only solution, I can think of to help you, while waiting for an EXPERT to help you, is: โ€œTell me/Describe to me step by step how you installed it from when you went to the vpilot website until when did you run the .exeโ€ and maybe we can understand the mistake made or the problem. :slight_smile:

When you open vPilot, one of the first messages is the version number. What version is showing up for you?

THANKS alex and Marcelo but Iโ€™m done using my old computer :slight_smile: time for a change and bran new one. Thanks for your time
Richard

1 Like