vPilot not working in FS2020 only

Can you post a screenshot of your vPilot window when you are connected to the network?

I am sorry Sir. :pray: For some reason the audio is now working. As marked in the screenshot, the frequency now shown in blue or green :upside_down_face: (in yellow circle). I can hear 5/5 now :smiling_face_with_tear: Its been weeks trying to resolved this issue & hopefully this will settled :sweat_smile:

However, I would like to share the following point:

1- I realized that the message ‘Çonnected to voice server’ (in white circle) does not appear before this. Maybe this could be the reason that I could not hear anything (it was not connected?) I am not sure.

2- That this time I ran vPilot not as administrator. Or maybe this is also the reason? I am still not sure.

Perhaps Sir, you may have the reason to my previous issue given the scenario. I might learn something from this.

Anyway, I thank you very much for your prompt respond. I really appreciate your time & effort.

Have a good weekend Sir. :saluting_face:

Happy flying.

If you didn’t see the frequency in blue, and you didn’t see the “Connected to voice server.” message, then something was blocking vPilot from connecting to the voice server. Hard to say what it was, but usually connection issues are caused by anti-virus or firewall software. You could try running as admin again and see if the problem returns. That would be the reverse of what I would expect, but who knows. :smiley:

Thanks for your comment.

Just login vPilot with admin, and it works fine. I didn’t meddled with those anti-virus thing as I’m not that savvy.

Whatever it was, I hope that’s settled the issue.

Again Sir, thank you very much.

:saluting_face:

Hi there,

I have a question regarding this statement:

Out of curiosity, why not check the MASTER ALTERNATOR in addition to the battery? This may sound weird, but I’ve come across an addon (RFN Crusader for P3D) where the electrical system switches to an alternator-only logic once the engine is one, meaning the aircraft cannot be used on VATSIM as such. I’m thinking about editing the modeldef to change that logic, but I’d still like to know what you think :slight_smile:

Cheers
Romain