VPilot Feature Request: Multiple PTT Buttons

It would be a very demanding Feature to have multiple PTT Buttons to config. For Example one on the Stick and one on the Yoke.

3 Likes

I’d love this!

I’ll get myself the Logitech G935 Wireless Headset with buttons on the headset shortly to do the laundry a few meters away from the sim or prepare dinner.
A PTT Headset allows me to use my time more efficiently, fly more often and never need to ask again for “leaving the cockpit for a few minutes” :slight_smile:

I guess till vPilot has got the feature of a second ptt button, I need to manually change the button in the settings every time I go to the kitchen and come back again.

1 Like

We definitely need this feature.

I would like to have the possibility to have multiple mapped PTTs on different devices for vpilot.

There’s a third party program out there called Joker. I believe you can achieve this with in the program and map any buttons on your keyboard or yoke you want and have them function as one.

1 Like

This would be a great feature. I run a Flight deck Solutions Sim and we have multple options of PTT to use, however we can only use one, which makes it very hard for a multi crew flight.

1 Like

Hi,

If you are using FSUIPC, there is a simple solution: Assign PTT to a key on your keyboard. And in the sim assign this key via FSUIPC to the buttons you need. Works like a charme.

More experienced users can even use conditional button assignments (Advanced User Manual). Then you could release the PTT only if all other PTT keys are also released (in case two pilots are pressing PTT at the same time).

Rgds
Reinhard