Vpilot failed to create aircraft with default model

Hi,

I’ve used vPilot today after taking a long break from flight simming. However, once I came into the area of other planes, vPilot errored out creating them;

Your simulator failed to create aircraft DLH730 using model “FSLTL A320 DLH Lufthansa”. The model files may be corrupt or not correctly installed in your simulator. vPilot will try to create the aircraft with a different model.

I’ve read that this is most likely caused by incorrect *.vrm files, but then, I was disconnected from the network when vPilot failed to create a plane using the default model… This can’t be caused by vrm files, so the error must be somewhere else, or am I wrong?

Your simulator failed to create aircraft TUP9696 using default model “Generic Airliner Twin Engines Asobo 00”. The model files may be corrupt or not correctly installed in your simulator. You must set a valid default model or you will keep getting this error! Disconnecting from network.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction to get vPilot working again?

Regards

I seem to have fixed it. I assume it was caused by some AIG models that were not compatible anymore… Removing AIG completely and just relying on FSLTL from now on let me stay on the network.

Still unsure though, why this would mess with the default model