Virtual Crane Airlines - 虚拟白鹤航空

EN:
About Us: Virtual Crane Airlines is a virtual aviation in Chinese mainland. Our headquarters are located in Nanjing. We are actively seeking more pilots to join us. No matter what nationality you are, we welcome you

1. On my opinion of VA: I think VA is a way to bring together some people who love flying. To some extent, VA can make people who love flying but are new to the field of flight simulation learn and progress.
  2. My purpose in preparing this VA:
    This VA allows some people in the field of flying, but just simulating airplanes, to inquire and learn. Because some newcomers may not dare to ask too many questions. In addition, the VA under preparation is based on vatsim as the standard, and is actively becoming a VA recognized by vatsim. So you can also practice land-air conversations. If you are interested in painting your own livery, but you are afraid that you will not be able to do it. This prep VA can be a place for you to practice. We encourage you to paint your livery. If you have any ideas, you can bring them here. We are not against any ideas.
  3. This leads to the inside insights of this VA
    I believe that all members of the VA should be equal. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the field. In the VA family, it’s all equality. In managing VAs, I believe that management should be done in a consultative manner. Let every member participate in the management of VA. And not like some groups bureaucracy prevails
    4.VA all resources
    Because the VA prepared for this is prepared according to the VA standard on vatsim. For example, on the official website, VAMSYS serves as the operation control center. The official livery. Wait a minute. In this regard, I pursue specialization and standardization. And we are also actively applying for VATSIM official cooperation VA. So we are more professional in this regard than some VAs. After all, our philosophy is: hard work is the only way to get your approval.
    Finally, thank you for reading the above. If you are interested in joining or mentoring us, please also join us on DISCOED or QQ
    Our discord:VIRTUAL CRANE AIRLINES
    Our offical website:https://www.craneairva.com/
    Our offical qq:317503296
    CN:
    关于我们:虚拟白鹤航空是中国大陆的虚拟航空。我们的总部位于南京。我们正在积极寻求更多的飞行员加入我们。无论您是哪国人,我们都欢迎您的到来。
    1.关于我对VA的看法:我认为VA是可以让一些热爱飞行的人聚集起来的一种方式。VA在某种程度上说,可以让热爱飞行但是刚刚接触模拟飞行这一领域的人学习,进步的地方,
    2.我筹备这个VA的目的:
    这个VA可以让一些在飞行,但刚刚模拟飞机领域的人进行询问,学习。因为有些新人可能不敢去过多的询问问题。并且所筹备的VA是以vatsim为标准,正在积极成为vatsim的认可的VA。所以您也可以练习陆空对话。如果您有意向自己绘制涂装,但害怕自身实力不过关而不敢做。这个筹备中的VA可以是您练习的地方。我们鼓励您绘制涂装。您有想法都可以在此提出来。我们不反对任何想法。
    3.由此引出此VA的内部见解
    我认为VA中的各个成员都应是平等的。无论您是身经白战还是初入此领域的新手。在VA这个家庭里,都是平等。在管理VA中,我认为应该采取协商的方式进行管理。让每个成员都可以参与到VA的管理。而不是像某些团体官僚主义风盛行
    4.VA的所有的资源
    因为此筹备的VA是按照vatsim上的VA的标准来筹备的。例如:官方网站,VAMSYS作为运控中心。官方的涂装。等等。在这方面我追求专业化,标准化。并且我们也正在积极申请vatsim官方合作的VA。所以在这方面我们比某些VA要专业。毕竟,我们的理念是:用心才能获得您的认可。
    最后,感谢您看完上述内容。如果您有意向加入或指导我们,还请您加入我们的DISOCRD或QQ。
    官方DISCORD:VIRTUAL CRANE AIRLINES
    官方网站:https://www.craneairva.com/
    官方QQ:317503296