The VATSIM website, our various member sites such as myVATSIM, and the community hub are some of the first interactions our members have with us, so making this a pleasant, intuitive experience is vitally important.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React and Next.js.
● Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
● Researching and suggesting ideas to improve our member’s experience
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates. Requirements:
● Previous experience working as a frontend developer
● Knowledge of React tools/frameworks
● Experience with user interface design
● Excellent troubleshooting and project management skills
● A desire to leave things better than they were when you found them
To apply for this volunteer position, please send a CV/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org