Following the resignation of Matan Budimir from his position, the following vacancy is now open.
VATEUD Web Services Director
Responsible to: VATEUD Division Director
The VATEUD Web Services Department oversees and manages the web & IT services of the division including website and core system.
- Sit on the VATEUD Board
- Definition, approval and regulation of VATEUD IT infrastructures.
- Assuring the function of VATEUD IT services.
- Work and lead actively on ongoing web projects.
VATEUD Board Duties
- Preparation of a quarterly department report to the VATEUD Division Director.
- Attend VATEUD Board meetings.
- Assist the Division Director in contributing to VATEUD policies and plans.
- Be active on email and Discord.
The ideal candidate
- Must be a member in good standing with the network.
- Is expected to be able to commit at least 5 hours per week to the role.
- Good troubleshooting and project skills
- A desire to leave things better than they were when you found them
- Will be able to manage a small team (3-5 members).
- Would have previous staff roles or other experience/awareness of web & IT / developer.
Should you be interested in the role, please send a motivational letter alongside your VATSIM-related CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is the 9th of June 2023, 2359z or until a suitable candidate is found.