VATSIM South America (VATSUR) is looking for an individual who is willing to join the staff as the Subdivision Director (FIR Chief) for the Montevideo FIR (Uruguay vACC).
The minimum requirements to apply for this position are:
- Currently be an active member of the Uruguay vACC.
- ATC Rating: C1 or higher.
- Be in good terms with the Uruguay vACC, VATSUR and VATSIM.
- Have the willingness to guide the Uruguay vACC in its operations, training and organization.
- Be capable of managing a team with a Training Lead, a Webmaster, an Operations Director and an Events Director.
- Full Name.
- VATSIM CID.
- ATC Rating.
- Pilot Rating.
- Experience in VATSIM (as ATC, instructor or staff member), and any experience outside of VATSIM which you may think will be useful for the role.
Applications will be received until November 6th, 2023 at 2359z. All applications sent outside of this timeframe will not be considered valid and will be automatically rejected. All applicants will receive an email to begin the selection process.