If you are passionate about mentoring and instructing aspiring pilots, this position is ideal for you! Join us in shaping the future of pilot training in VATSIM Saudi Arabia.
VATSIM Saudi Arabia is now seeking candidates for the following position:
Saudi Arabian vACC Chief Flight Instructor (Pilot Training) Department – ACCSA72
The role of the Saudi Arabian vACC Chief Flight Instructor entails leading and overseeing the pilot training operations in the vACC and ensuring the maintenance of the necessary standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of Pilot training within the vACC.
- Ensuring adherence to training standards set by VATSIM PTD, the vACC, and the division.
- Developing and maintaining operational materials, training guidelines, and policies for Pilot training, in compliance with the VATSIM MCS.
- Managing a team of mentors and instructors, including appointing mentors in liaison with the Department Directors.
- Performing other duties assigned by the Pilot Training Department Directors and the vACC Director.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of subdivisional, divisional and VATSIM Policies, including the Member Certification Standards and Code of Conduct.
- Good knowledge of Pilot training procedures and practices.
- Previous experience as a mentor or instructor is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Active and in good standing with VATSIM.
- Hold a minimum rating of (Flight Instructor P5) [Real Life Pilots Exempted].
- Membership in VATSIM Middle East and North Africa Division, or willing to transfer if selected.
- Availability to dedicate a minimum of 7 hours per week to Pilot training activities.
- Experience in Microsoft Office is highly desirable.
- Able to commit to the position for a minimum of a year.
Reports Directly To:
- Director - Saudi Arabia vACC [ACCSA1]
- Director Pilot Training Department - Saudi Arabia vACC [ACCSA7]
To apply for the position, please provide the following information:
- Name, VATSIM CID, vACC/Division/ARTCC, and Email Address.
- VATSIM CV outlining your past and current experience, including any staff roles, relevant skills, and real-world attributes that may contribute to the position.
- Letter of intent detailing your motivation to become the future Chief Flight Instructor. Include your plans for the pilot training department, any innovative ideas or suggestions to enhance the vACC’s pilot training program, and your vision for the future of pilot training in Saudi Arabia.
Please submit your application, including the above information and documents, to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are open until a suitable candidate is found.
Applications either received after the submission date or applications that are incomplete will not be considered. Candidates will also be contacted for an interview during the selection process.