“VATSIM Nepal vACC,” shortened as “ACCNPL,” is recruiting a Deputy Events & Marketing Director for ACCNPL52.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling social media
- Assisting Nepal vACC’s Event & Marketing Director in planning and executing events
- Maintaining an online presence on the network
- Experience in graphic designing
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Having an S2 rating with at least 50 hours of experience
- Good knowledge of social media handling
- A resident of Nepal vACC or willing to transfer if selected
- Able to commit to at least one year in this position
Applying candidates shall include:
- Name and VATSIM CID
- VATSIM CV detailing past and current experience, such as staff roles, skills, and contribution to VATSIM or real-world experience.
Candidates are encouraged to send their application via email to email@example.com (with “Position” in the subject).