Want to lead a team of mentors and instructors within a vACC and train the next generation of students and generations to come then we have something that might be for you. West Asia’s India vACC is now seeking candidates for the following position. India vACC ATC Training Director.
The following duties are a summarized description of the position which may be limited to the following.
- Overseas all day to day operations of ATC Training within the vACC
- Ensures all ATC training operations are met with high standards set by the vACC, Division, Regional and VATSIM.
- Develops and maintains all operational material, training guidelines and policies for ATC Training with vACC & Division approval and ensures compliance with the outline requirements stated within the VATSIM Global Rating Policy.
- Managers a team of Mentors and Instructors. Appoints Mentors as required and sends a letter of recommendation for Instructors to the vACC Director and Division Training Director for approval
Requirements and Essential Criteria
- Demonstrates a great knowledge and understanding of local policies and VATSIM Policies such as the Global Rating Policy.
- Has good knowledge of ATC Training
- Added bonus if has had previous experience as a Mentor or an Instructor
- Has good communication skills and has the ability to speak and write in English.
- Is in good standing with VATSIM
- Minimum rating of Student 3 (S3) for at least 6 months or higher.
- Must be a member of VATSIM West Asia Division & India vACC or is willing to transfer if selected.
- Able to spend a minimum of 5 hours or greater on a weekly basis towards ATC Training.
- Able to commit to the position for a minimum of 1 year.
Reports Directly To
- India vACC Director (ACCIND1)
Candidates shall include
Candidates shall include the following information and present a CV based document upon applying.
- Name, CID, vACC/Division/ARTCC and Email Address
- VATSIM CV detailing past experience current experience such as staff roles, skills and any real world attributes that may help in the role.
- Letter of intention detailing why you want to be the future vACC ATC Training Director, Your plans for the training department any ideas you might have or suggestions that could benefit the vACC and the Training Department.
Candidates shall send their CV based application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 10th, 2023, 2359z. Applications either received after the submission date or applications that are incomplete will not be considered. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview during selection process.
Director - India vACC
Divisional Instructor and Examiner - West Asia