India vACC is seeking potential candidate for the following position India vACC Assistant Director (ACCIND2)
The following duties are a summarized description of the position which may be limited to the following.
- Overseas the day-to-day operations of the vACC.
- Overseas all vACC departments and ensures smooth operations.
- Appoints staff members according to the vACC Staff Structure.
- Reviews monitors and develops vACC Policies for the vACC.
- Conducts and reports a vACC Quarterly Report for the Division.
- Maintaining and improving the infrastructure of the vACC, including the website, social media platforms.
- Other duties assigned by the Division.
Requirements and Essential Criteria
- Demonstrates good leadership, planning and managerial skills and is able to work within a team.
- Is in good standing record with VATSIM and have no major suspensions or suspension involving questionable morals or integrity.
- Must be a member of VATSIM West Asia Division & India vACC or is willing to transfer if appointed.
- Able to spend a minimum of 5 hours or greater on a weekly basis towards the vACC.
- Maintains a strong online presence throughout the appointment.
- Ideal candidate will be able to commit to the position for a minimum of 1 year and hold a minimum of S3 rating, higher rating will be considered advantage.
- Demonstrates a great knowledge and understanding of local policies and VATSIM Policies such as the Code of Conduct, Regulations, Global Ratings Policy, Privacy, Safeguarding Minors, GDPR etc.
- Demonstrates good communication skills and has the ability to speak and write in English.
- Previous experience in staff roles and managerial positions will be considered as a bonus.
- India vACC Director ACCIND1
Candidates shall include
Candidates shall include the following information and present a CV based document upon applying.
- Name, CID, vACC/Division/ARTCC and Email Address.
- VATSIM CV detailing past experience, current experience such as staff roles, skills and any real-world attributes that may help in the role.
- Letter of intention detailing why you want to be the vACC Assistant Director, Your plans for the position and the vACC. Any ideas you may have and suggestions for the vACC.
Candidates shall send their CV based application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3rd February 2024 2359z. Applications either received after the submission date or applications that are received incomplete will not be considered. Short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview on India vACC Discord.