The latest vatspy not working on latest Windows 11

I updated my vatspy client and Windows 11 few days ago, and i am facing a new issue which not shown in previous versions. The client shows a white screen only and no response when launch. The only way to solve this situation is deleting the VATSpyConfig.xml file in userdata folder and it will shows in next time I launch the application without deleting the file.
The issue is caused by the config file is what ensured. Is there any way to solve the issue?
One more thing, I have 2 monitors, if nobody else with single monitor faces this issue, it should be caused by the multi-screen soloution position configs, I guess.

device & system:

CPU	Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-14600KF   3.50 GHz
RAM	32.0 GB
SYSTEM 	Windows 11 Pro	23H2	22631.2428
Experience	Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22674.1000.0

vatspy client

okay, new info:

I edited the LastWindowLocation block in VATSpyConfig.xml, and set it as below, the application runs without any problem. Therefore, I guess it should be something wrong, which caused vatspy unable to get the real workplace width and height, between the latest vatspy and latest Windows 11.

<LastWindowLocation>
    <X>1</X>
    <Y>1</Y>
  </LastWindowLocation>

Do you have Nahimic Services running in the background? Check TaskManager.

1 Like

yep, i banned it, and now the vatspy works. thank you very much. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.