Regarding the fsx course from vpilot flight plan

i see that in vpilot and vatsim there is no flight planner of fsx to use, we take the flightplan from simbrief we are putting it to vpilot but how to use the vpilot plan inside fsx how to follow the waypoints is there some addon for fsx that i have to add or i am missing something that i have’nt understood

please explain me on fsx how to follow the plan of vpilot from simbrief

thank you

Nikos Sarantopoulos

On SimBrief you can download a flight plan file for many sims and addon aircraft under the “Flight Plan Downloads” menu - while I have never used that feature, I imagine you can use that to load a flight plan within your sim. However, you should preferably be able to program your flight plans manually in the FMC (after all, it’s something you will have to do more or less often on the fly in flight depending on what ATC clears you for).

Oh, and you don’t need to copy the flight plan into vPilot - in fact that option will be removed in the not so far future - and instead just have SimBrief fill out the online flight plan form for you. Simply click “Prefile on a network” in the top bar, select VATSIM, and you will be forwarded to the online form with everything you indicated in your flight plan already filled out.

fsx i am using for the moment not fs2020 cannot run on my pc fs2020

the thing that i dont understand is that the tower tell me proceed direct to waypoint epalo how to put that waypoint on fsx gps course to go there

thanks

nikos

i try the first waypoint of the vpilot flight plan on fsx gps but it is not accepting it i need fsx to accept the flight plan of vpilot to continue ifr cause without vpilot cannot fly correctly

thank you

nikos

Nikos, a couple of things may help here.

First, I suggest you look into updating your FSX GPS. Here’s a post I made for the community many years ago. I stopped using FSX about 6 years ago or so, but hopefully Herve still provides this service:

This would allow you to navigate directly to a waypoint using your GPS.

Also, as David suggested, you would likely benefit from using Simbrief’s Flight Plan Export function. You can export a flight plan, then load it into FSX (I forget, but maybe Navigation - Flight Planner, or something like that?).

temporarily i am using fsx it is until i will buy a new computer and put there the msfs2020

thanks

nikos