New member registration problems

Hi. I’m a Commercial Pilot/ASEL/AMEL/Instrument rated pilot but haven’t flown in years due to a medical issue. I completed the new member orientation training and am having a couple of issues getting onboarded: 1) new member orientation exam is not being assigned so I’m unable to take the exam and 2) tried to submit my pilot license for transfer to pilot 3 rating but my submission fails with an “error 413”. Please help… Thanks.

Hi Brad,

since you seem to have a very senior VATSIM ID, you should NOT have to complete the new member orientation. If you are already able to connect to VATSIM as a pilot or as observer, you can skip this step, I guess.

For your other question better open a support ticket (blue button at the bottom of the options: https://my.vatsim.net/support

Ok thanks. I registered my ID backing 2006 but never got around to actually using VATSIM. A lot has changed since then! I’ll give support a try.

Hi !
I have the same issue and i cant register to pass the new member orientation exam. Can you help ?

Thanks.

Hi Felix,

Since you joined VATSIM prior to the New Member Orientation (P0) requirement, you are “grandfathered” from that requirement. Your membership account is active. You are all set!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.