Nepal vACC (shortened as ACCNPL) is currently recruiting for the ACCNPL6 - Nepal vACC Tech Director.
- Overall responsibility for heading up IT infrastructural project design & lead
- Reports relevant project updates to ACCNPL1
- Design and implement web applications
- Construct or update an IT security policy
- Have extensive knowledge in web applications development
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be of good standing within VATSIM
- Applicants must be willing to transfer to Nepal vACC upon being appointed
- 100+ hours on VATSIM
- Good Knowledge of VATSIM CoC, CoR & GDPR
- Minimum of S1 ATC rating.
Successful Candidate Duties’
- Be available to attend monthly staff meetings
- Program and implement web services as needed for vACC operation.
- Assist Nepal vACC IT team to maintain or develop their websites as needed
- Ability to devote the required time to perform IT and development tasks
Applying Candidate Shall Include
- Name & VATSIM CID
- VATSIM CV detailing past experience current experience such as staff roles, skills, contribution to VATSIM or real world experience.
- Any special abilities or knowledge, which are relevant for the position (in brief)
Candidates encouraged to send their application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Position in the subject) .
Resh B. Bhattarai
Director | Nepal vACC