My account got suspended for no possible reason

My Vatsim id is “1652675”. When I try to connect to the vatsim network it says “Authentication failed: User Account is Suspended”.
There is no reason that I know of that I could have been suspended for, so is there any way to get my account unsuspended

Account suspensions should not and are not discussed on the forums. When something happens to your account (rating change, suspension, etc), you will get an email on your VATSIM registered email address. Check there what you have and then, depending on what the reason is, you may have to wait it out or open a ticket at support.vatsim.net. It will be explained in the email that you have gotten.

Hope this helps.

That’s a violation of the Code of Conduct and will get you banned.

It is unacceptable and a violation of Vatsim’s guidelines and controls, in this way you are doing nothing other than evading the provision regarding about your/his account Sir.

As others have said, this is not allowed and violates the VATSIM policies. :slight_smile:

We have ways to detect this, so clearing any cache or cookies will certainly not help. Creating a duplicate account will only get you to enjoy the network less once you get caught (as in, you will not be able to).

A way to inquire about the OP’s suspension and fix any problems has been provided already.