The Membership Department is seeking applications for the position of Data Audit Manager.
Data Audit Managers audit the VATSIM membership database to detect any irregularities, such as duplicate accounts or other violations of the Code of Conduct, Code of Regulations or the User Agreement. Daily auditing is vital for the protection of the VATSIM network and its members.
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Completing the full audit procedure each day you are assigned to work
- Any other tasks assigned by the Vice President of Membership or Data Audit Team Leader
- Be at least 21 years of age at the time of application
- Be a member of the VATSIM network for no less than 24 months at the time of application
- Have a clean VATSIM record for no less than 12 months at the time of application
- Have a good knowledge of VATSIM policies, especially the VATSIM Code of Conduct, VATSIM Code of Regulations and VATSIM Data Protection & Handling Policy
- Have proficient English oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets
- Commit to working 2-3 days per week, 1 hour each day
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a VATSIM ATC rating of Senior Student (S3) or higher
- Hold a VATSIM pilot rating of P0 or higher
- Have previous experience in analysing data
Any questions should be sent via email to email@example.com
As part of your application, you must provide a letter of recommendation from a Division level or higher VATSIM staff member. Make sure your referee knows who you are and is willing to provide a reference.
After an initial scanning of the applications, suitable candidates may be contacted for a comprehensive interview.
Submit your application at https://my.vatsim.net/vacancies/54