Issues with latest 2.0.0 Beta 49 Window and cursor issues

So went to fly today and had to update xPilot as mine was WAY out of date. But as per every previous update this has turned into a hair pulling incident. Everything updated in what seemed like an orderly fashion yet when the newest client opens the window is reduced in size and my pointer is offset by a ridiculous amount. I run 4K so the window is so small I can’t even read it plus in actual distance the mouse pointer is offset by almost 2 inches vs its location in the window. If I set the screen res to 1440 everything is spot on and fine. But I do not run in 1440 so I really need help fixing this. BTW several clean installs attempted with no luck. Even tried 2 previous versions with no joy each time. Would work properly in 2K but not 4K.

Jay

This is a shot of the issue. The red circle denotes where my pointer actually is vs what button is being lit up on the client window. Again in 1440P everything works fine, 4K unusable.

Jay

Found the solution. For those that use high DPI mice like gaming mice apparently they can mess with xPilot. After going into the shortcut compatibility tab changing the change high DPI settings to system from system advanced totally fixed the xPilot interface and mouse offset issues. Back to working on 4K like it does on lower resolutions. Might be useful for someone in future.

Jay