I need help to know if using modded aircraft count the needed hours in Vpilot for my Academy Test

Hi! I iniciate the process to ingress in FAB(Força Aérea Brasileira) and they asked me to complete the complete curse in VATSIM.

In my exams i was qualified to start the training in a military plane, so my choise of software was “Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020” but there is no military plane…

So i considered buying a mod " EMB-312 Embraer Tucano " from RPSimulations. And I have doubts if this method is valid and will count towards my quota of hours needed in VPilot.

Can anyone clear this doubt for me?

Thank’s

Olá, Fernando! If FAB asked you to complete a course, you should read or make sure with them that the EMB312 will count toward your course. vPilot is a piece of software that allows you to connect to the network. vPilot does not institute requirements. Suggest you check with FAB.

First of all, thank you for helping me.

I’m a little lost on the requirement to obtain a minimum of 50 hours on the VatSim network, which will be proven by “Stats VatSim” and I don’t know exactly what the procedure is to calculate these hours.

I thought all i needed have was VatSim, Vpilot linked to the account and then send it to FAB later.

I will leave a small paragraph with the requirements to complete my application, which is available on the FAB website… Maybe you can shed some light on this matter for me…

1 – Have pilot rating P1: Private Pilot License (PPL) and at least 50 hours of online flights via the VATSIM Network (which will be proven via Stats Vatsim).
2 – Minimum age for enlistment is 18 years of age.
3 – Do not belong to a Military VA or military squadron of any kind, in this or any other private or public virtual simulation network.
3.1 – Do not belong to any Vatsim Division Staff or another simulation network.

I thank you in advance

Fernando,

It appears that FAB wants to you have at least 50 hours of flight experience on the network, verifiable through stats.vatsim.net (https://stats.vatsim.net/stats/1779040)

Any aircraft that you fly on the network will count. Of course, you use your pilot client (e.g., vPilot) to connect your simulator to the network.

Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.