I can not file FPL

Снимок экрана 2023-11-03 130948
Снимок экрана 2023-11-04 110417
I changed my div to Poland yesterday. Maybe someone can help.
Thank you

I have never seen that message before, so can only guess with the second part of my answer.

The first part, however, I am solid on. What Subdivision (Poland is a Subdivision of the Europe Division) you are in has no bearing on flight plans or any flight activity, only ATC activity.

With respect to that error message, I suspect that you were trying to prefile a flight plan, but someone else had already prefiled a flight plan using that callsign.

I have the same issue. Since purchasing a Navigraph subscription the prefile section of the SimBrief OFP doesn’t work anymore. I don’t know if this is just an issue with SimBrief or VatSim. I am now forced to download and import the flightplan into vPilot manually and file there. This works as expected btw. However it is getting quite frustrating over time.
Thanks for any help!
Alex

Alex, how are you trying to prefile using SimBrief’s OFP? When I click “Prefile on a network,” all of the flight plan elements are imported onto VATSIM’s flight plan page for me to review before submitting. Is that not happening for you?

Yes, the page populates correctly. the weird thing is, on my MacBook Pro (which im on rn) it works. But on my desktop (where MSFS and vPilot are located) it doesn’t!