Floating Multiplayer Aircraft

Im using a combo of FS Traffic and FSLTL for model matching in Vpilot. Im noticing certain aircraft type are always floating. How can i fix this?

Hello Dmenic,
I’d like to help you, Based on what you said I can recommend 4 initial solutions if they don’t work let me know that we will try alternative methods.

The aircraft floating problem in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 could be caused by several factors, including incorrect software installation, incorrect configuration of the graphics settings, or a conflict with third-party modules such as FS Traffic and FSLTL.

1. Verify the integrity of the game files: You may try to verify the integrity of the game files through the digital distribution platform from which you downloaded the game, such as Steam or the Microsoft Store.
2. Check the graphics setup: Aircraft floating may be caused by an inappropriate graphics setup.
3. Disable 3rd party modules: Conflict with 3rd party modules may cause aircraft to float. The guy could try temporarily disabling the FS Traffic and FSLTL modules and see if the problem persists.
4. Update Graphics Card Drivers: You may try updating the drivers for the graphics card installed on your computer, as an outdated version may cause graphical glitches in the game.

I await your response,
Hope to Have help You :slight_smile:
Alex

Domenic,

I don’t know who Alex is or why he replies to so many requests for assistance – I assume he’s just a nice member of the community that likes to help people if he can – but I can say that much has been written about this issue in the old forums, and if I remember correctly, NONE of what Alex wrote above has anything to do with this issue. I would suggest you search the old forums for a better explanation. Unfortunately, I do not use MSFS and so have not paid a ton of attention to the issue and so cannot provide a better reply / solution.