ES on Sweatbox behaving weirdly

Hey!
Has anyone had issues running ES on Sweatbox as an instructor and planes not complying with direction changes (waypoint or heading)?
I am using 3.2 latest beta and whenever I issue the clearance to change direction the plane just continues on the heading at the current altitude.
Any hint on what might happen is highly appreciated.
Thank you!

We have the exact same issue here with Beta 34.
My current solution is to have a separate Euroscope installation with Beta 26 for Sweatbox sessions.

1 Like

Are you sure you have control for the simulation of that aircraft? (Aircraft show up in the simulator dialog and in the piloting list and show {*} as the simulation indicator)
For me both headings and waypoints work on r34.

@1357290 Yes I have acquired control of the airplanes. I can do all the other functions except HDG and DCT: descend, climb, clear for ILS, taxi, takeoff and all

@1277383 Thanks for the tip, I’ll try it here as well

Yep. As George said, everything works, except directs/hdgs.
It’s weird, because r34 was working just fine here until October. Early november, we started having this issue with r34 (multiple instructors). Same scenarios we’ve been using for years, same sector file (I even reverted back a couple AIRAC cycles to test it).
Only thing that fixed it for us was reverting to r26.

Just a curiosity Marcelo @1277383 what plug-ins do you have loaded?

For Sweatbox sessions, none actually.

I made a post in the old forum with the same issue. Older versions seem to work, but this is not ideal.
It was pointed out to me that if ES runs in compatibility mode for Windows 8 the sweatbox works fine. I haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like

I do believe that the latest BETA version of Euroscope is having some problem atm. Don’t know if change the TAG family to default Matias will work…

@1174044 That’s interesting. I’ll give it a try later

@1502513 Tried that, no difference

It works with me, tried it a few days ago. With the latest beta.

Can someone please share beta version 26 zip file? Doesn’t seem to be available on euroscope website

Hi,
In my opinion the last sweatbox usable 3.2 beta release is R29. After this version all of them have problems and strange behaviours.

E.

If you can reproduce it, I would be happy to receive a pack of file (SCT+ESE+Scenario) to debug.

@1174044 Do you still have a scenario that went crazy with the latest betas?

Hello, I’ve got same error while trying to use both stable and latest beta with Matias tag.

Michael Kuhne1174044
Jan 20
I made a post in the old forum with the same issue. Older versions seem to work, but this is not ideal.
It was pointed out to me that if ES runs in compatibility mode for Windows 8 the sweatbox works fine. I haven’t tried it yet.

This worked!

R29 is also OK for sweatbox.

I’ve had the same issue, try to run in compatibility mode, it solved for me, even in the latest version.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.