Cross The Land: Americas is here!

On December 2nd, 2023, embark on an epic journey from North America to South America. Depart from one of four North American airports and arrive at one of four South American airports.

Bookings will be available from November 26th, 2023 at 0000z, to November 30th, 2023 at 2359z. Booking confirmations must be completed by November 30th, 2023 at 1600z, or your slot will be released.

Departure Airports
:canada: Calgary (CYYC)
:canada: Toronto (CYYZ)
:us: Dallas Fort Worth (KDFW)
:us: Phoenix (KPHX)

Arrival Airports
:brazil: Brasilia (SBBR)
:colombia: El Dorado (SKBO)
:peru: Jorge Chavez (SPJC)
:panama: Tocumen (MPTO)

Don’t miss this chance to experience the best of the Americas!

8 Likes

Ready for a thrilling journey through the Americas on December 2nd. Booking info and departure/arrival airports make it easy to join in the fun.

1 Like

Where is the link to sign up?

Hiya!

Further information will be published soon once we get closer to the date of the event.

Stay tuned!

1 Like

Embark on the Journey: Release Date & Details for Cross the Land: Americas, South-Bound 2023

Dear Captains,

Secure your spot for the thrilling Cross the Land: Americas, South-Bound 2023! Booking opens tomorrow, Sunday, November 26, at 00:00 UTC . With 360 slots spanning 16 city-pairs , you have a diverse array of exciting destinations to choose from. Don’t miss out – reserve your slot tomorrow and soar across the landscapes!

Booking Link:
Visit https://ctl.vatsim.net/ to book your slot for Cross the Land: Americas, South-Bound 2023.

Booking Confirmation Process:
Pilots must confirm their bookings between Tuesday, November 28, 2023, at 16:00 UTC, and Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 16:00 UTC , following the familiar procedure from previous editions. Unconfirmed slots will be released to last-minute participants. Keep an eye on our social media platforms and Discord for reminders to confirm your slot.

Pilot Briefings:
Prepare for the journey with pilot briefings, available 48-72 hours before the event kicks off.

1 Like

Good day, I am already registered in CTL event, please let me know where can I do the Booking Confirmation. Thanks for the information.

1 Like

How do we “confirm” our booking.

I just booked a slot, and got the email confirming the booking, but it clearly states in the email that the email does not consitute “confirmation of your booking” it says to return between the 28th 16:0 and 30th 16:00 to secure your slot…

I’ve gone back to the booking site, and into my booking page where it shows the booking, but there doesn’t seem to be anywhere to “confirm” as instructed?