Want to help the VATSIM Saudi Arabia community and guide members where needed? Then there is something for you!
VATSIM Saudi Arabia is now seeking candidates for the following position:
Saudi Arabian vACC Human Resources Department Director – ACCSA5
The role of the Saudi Arabian vACC Human Resources Director entails overseeing the vACC members and guiding them when needed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcoming new members into the vACC. This includes sending welcome emails and information to new members of the vACC.
- Keeping track of all inactive and active controllers.
- Issuing suspensions to inactive controllers in liaison with the ATS Department.
- Assisting the vACC departments in important announcements and maintaining an online presence.
- Assisting in membership reports for the vACC Quarterly Report
- Performing assigned tasks by the vACC Director.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of sub divisional, divisional and VATSIM Policies such as the Code of Conduct/Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Active and in good standing with VATSIM.
- Hold a minimum rating of Student 1 (S1).
- Pilot rating of P1 or higher is considered as a bonus
- Membership in VATSIM Middle East and North Africa Division & Saudi Arabia vACC, or willing to transfer if selected.
- Availability to dedicate a minimum of 3-6 hours per week.
Reports Directly To:
- Director - Saudi Arabia vACC [ACCSA1]
- Divisional Membership Director - VATSIM Middle East and North Africa Division [VATMENA5]
To apply for the position, please provide the following information:
- Name, VATSIM CID, vACC/Division/ARTCC, and Email Address.
- VATSIM CV outlining your past and current experience, including any staff roles, relevant skills, and real-world attributes that may contribute to the position.
- Letter of intent detailing your motivation to become the future vACC Human Resources Director. Include your plans for the department, any innovative ideas or suggestions to guide and help the member in the vACC.
Please submit your application, including the above information and documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12th of October, 2023; 2359z.
Applications either received after the submission date or applications that are incomplete will not be considered. Candidates will also be contacted for an interview during the selection process.