Want to lead the front face of the vACC organize the future of events for pilots and controllers and be the eyes and ears of social media platforms? We might have something for you.
VATSIM Saudi Arabia is now seeking candidates for the following position:
Saudi Arabian vACC Director of Events and Marketing Department – ACCSA4
The role of the Saudi Arabian vACC Events and Marketing Director entails creating and organizing subdivisional events as well as managing all official social media accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
Organizing, promoting, and facilitating events on behalf of the vACC. This includes coordinating with controllers for ATC, creating event banners, and ensuring effective promotion through various channels.
Maintaining and managing all approved social media platforms for the vACC. This involves regularly updating content, engaging with the community, and ensuring a consistent and professional online presence.
Acting as a representative and spokesperson for the vACC on an international scale, particularly for events and marketing purposes.
Collaborating with other vACCs, Divisions, and Regions to coordinate events that will interest the community. This involves liaising with relevant vACCs/Division and ensuring seamless cooperation for successful events.
Ensuring ATC Coverage for all events and coodinating with other vACCs/Divisions for enroute ATC Coverage for international events.
Perfoming assigned tasks by the vACC Director
To be considered for this position, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of subdivisional, divisional and VATSIM Policies.
- Experienced in Photoshop/Illustrator, or any similar programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Active and in good standing with VATSIM.
- Hold a minimum rating of Student 2 (S2).
- Membership in VATSIM Middle East and North Africa Division & Saudi Arabia vACC, or willing to transfer if selected.
- Availability to dedicate a minimum of 4-7 hours per week.
Reports Directly To:
Director - Saudi Arabia vACC [ACCSA1]
Divisional Marketing Director - VATSIM Middle East and North Africa Division [VATMENA4]
To apply for the position, please provide the following information:
- Name, VATSIM CID, vACC/Division/ARTCC, and Email Address.
- VATSIM CV outlining your past and current experience, including any staff roles, relevant skills, and real-world attributes that may contribute to the position.
- Letter of intent detailing your motivation to become the future vACC Events & Marketing Director. Include your plans for events, any innovative ideas or suggestions to increase the vACC’s activity.
- Some examples of your Illustrations (if any)
Please submit your application, including the above information and documents, to email@example.com no later than 30th of October, 2023.
Applications either received after the submission date or applications that are incomplete will not be considered. Candidates will also be contacted for an interview during the selection process.