Can't seem to find an answer

I continue to receive this message whether Vatsim is busy or not and I can’t seem to find an answer. I feel like this is not a vPilot issue but rather an internet issue but it only happens with vPilot so if you think this is an IP issue please let me know of any suggestions you may have as to it’s resolution.

Thanks,

Network error: EndReceive failed: (10060) A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

From the vpilot FAQ:
Q: I am getting EndReceive (e.g. 10053, 10054, etc.) and/or Connection (e.g. 10060, etc.) errors. Any ideas?
A: These are actually not vPilot errors; vPilot is simply reporting that an error has occurred. The EndReceive (e.g. 10053, 10054, etc.) and/or Connection (e.g. 10060, etc.) errors mean something is interrupting the connection to VATSIM. It’s in the pipe between the server and your computer. It could be caused by server interruption, intermittent internet connection, router issue, power issue affecting the router, etc. A large number of variables/possibilities. Most people who have reported persistent EndReceive and/or Connection issues have reported that rebooting the router resolves the issue (though some members report it is an intermittent resolution). Suggest rebooting your router and seeing if that helps.

Otherwise, someone else reported:
it’s something with Netgear routers, a bug going back many years apparently. the solution is to turn on QoS (quality of service) which is some proprietary bandwidth management system. nobody knows why it works but it does