VATSIM Nepal vACC Shortened as (ACCNPL) is recruiting ACCNPL4 - Membership Director
Roles and Responsibilities
- Welcome email to new members in Nepal vACC along with a Welcome Email;
- Maintains membership guidance with the vACC membership and assist where possible to needed help;
- Handle official social media accounts of VATSIM Nepal vACC.
- Help vACC departments in important announcements and maintain an online presence with the membership;
- Help vACC in Membership records for Quarterly Reports;
- Handle Discord Role & Moderation;
Preferred Candidate will have
- Minimum of S2 ATC rating or higher.
- Any past experience as VATSIM Staff or contribution to VATSIM is considered as bonus;
- Good Knowledge of VATSIM CoC, CoR & Policy of VATWA/ Nepal vACC;
- Motivation to contribute to the improvement of the overall standard of the Nepal vACC;
- Clean VATSIM Record in last 1 year;
- Good Communication Skills. English language is mandatory;
Successful Candidate Duties’
- Able to spend a minimum of 5 hours or greater on a weekly basis towards the vACC its membership;
- Perform all the Responsibilities & Duties where required ;
- Be a member of Nepal vACC or willing to get transferred if appointed;
- Able to commit to the position for a minimum of 1 year;
- Reports directly to ACCNPL1,ACCNPL2 & division where required;
Applying Candidate Shall Include
- Name & VATSIM CID
- VATSIM CV detailing past experience current experience such as staff roles, skills, contribution to VATSIM or real world experience.
- Letter of intention detailing why you want to be the future vACC Membership Director, Your plans for the position, any ideas you might have or suggestions that could benefit the vACC and the membership.
Candidates encouraged to send their application via e-mail to email@example.com (Position in the subject).