Applications are now invited from suitably experienced members of the VATMENA Division for the position of Marketing Director (VATMENA4)
The Marketing Director shall:
- Have oversight for all marketing within the division;
- Manage and direct marketing strategy;
- Be responsible for the Events and Social Media Managers;
- Be responsible for the planning and execution of division events;
- Be responsible for the Division’s social media accounts;
- Coordinate with overseas events teams, and;
- Design, implement and manage member retention initiatives in liaison with other operating departments in VATMENA.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Good project management and excellent leadership skills;
- An appreciation of the importance of branding;
- Creativity for designing attractive events;
- Excellent communication, administrative and teamwork skills;
- A motivation to excel in their role, and;
- Previous staff experience.
The successful candidate must:
- Membership in VATMENA or willingness to become a member, and;
- Have the availability to answer emails on a daily basis and spend at least seven hours per week on their duties.
Applications or queries are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state why you are the most suitable candidate for the position, how you meet the desired attributes and what you can bring to the team. You must apply yourself to the duties outlined and provide suitable examples where appropriate.
The successful candidate will receive comprehensive training on our systems, policies and practices.
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is found for the position.